Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Walk on the Wild Side

Ok, I know this is goofy, but I just got a quick pedicure and picked this design. I thought they turned out to be just about the cutest little piggies ever!!!

I know it's hard to see, but since I love anything that *sparkles*, Tina covered the white polish with a sheer silver polish then accented the zebra print with silver glitter! I know it sounds tacky, but I LOVE tacky... for the most part!!!

So what do ya think? ~*Tacky*~ or ~*Totally Terrific*~ ??

6 comments:

Momma Bear's Family said...

Totally Terrific my friend!!! I'm so getting that done on my next pedi!!!

momof4kr said...

WORD!!!!

Ro said...

Totally Terrific!! Love it and now I know that I can do much cooler things than a flower :)

Anonymous said...

zebra and sparkles...how can you go wrong? blessings!

ThatsBaloney said...

Perfect unless you have a black tie event to attend!
Funny - I was gonna take another toe picture but thought you guys were tired of seeing my feet. :)
LOVE the toes.

Curtis said...

I'm going to go with...


...wait for it...



"TOE-tally tacky!"


I kill me!