It is a bittersweet time. We knew this would happen at some point, I guess we just thought Zachary would be with us longer than 3 weeks. In any case, this is our ministry. We are here to impact a child's life in a positive way whether it is for a week or a year.
We couldn't have asked for a sweeter first foster child. Zachary was an angel. Yes, we had to work on some things... and sleeping was not his favorite activity, but what a great first experience for us all. I hope he feels the same way.
We should find out on Tuesday who our next placement will be. As always, I will keep you all updated...
Because I have made this blog private, I feel comfortable sharing a couple of photos including Zachary. Most of you have met him at church, so you already are familiar with him...
Love you Zachary...
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27




No comments:
Post a Comment