Monday, November 24, 2008

Cowboys and Indians

So much to blog, so little time! I thought I would combine a couple of posts here... they seem to go together... randomly!

First, the Cowboys. As you can see, we are OSU fans! Go PoKeS!!

O - S - U !


Like the mullet? I know, I know, this look is more for a Sooner fan rather than a O-State fan.

Second, the Indians. It was Lauragale's 2nd grade Thanksgiving play and she was an Indian. She was also "Speaker #2". (I thought it would be funny to call her #2 the whole day, but I figured she wouldn't get it.)

Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!!
Gobble, gobble!!

3 comments:

kim said...

Hey...you better watch it with those sooners comments! (even if you are accurate about the type of fans we sooners attract!)

BOOMER SOONER!...bring it on Cowbabies!

Curtis said...

#2 would've been great. She was wearing brown all day!

ThatsBaloney said...

I would have called her #2 if she understood it or not.
Oh... and WATCH IT MISSY.