
Ever since I turned 35 back in May, Curt has been reminding me that I am the official "Cougar" age now. Not familiar with what a "Cougar" is? Go here to find out...
Now, mind you, I am still scratching my head here, because Curt is a year and 4 months OLDER than I am... so what does that make him??
So, we are at the dinner table tonight... enjoying our cheap pizza... and out of the blue, my kids start chanting "You're a old lady! You're a old lady!" Ummm, PARDON ME???? I am about to lose my patience with the little tricksters just as my "knight in shining armor" comes to my rescue... (can you feel the dripping sarcasm yet?)
Curt raises his voice and with a stern look says, "HEY! KIDS!"
They two shutter, scurry to their seats and shut their yappers...
Curt continues with raised voice and stern look... "It's "You're AN old lady! You're AN old lady!"... use correct grammar!"
NIIIICCCEEEE!!!!!!!!
Now, mind you, I am still scratching my head here, because Curt is a year and 4 months OLDER than I am... so what does that make him??Cast your votes in the comments section!
GGGGRRRRRRR...




2 comments:
Sabre Tooth Tiger??
A YAPPIN' YAK!
Post a Comment