OK, we come home from church on Sunday to find a swarm of termites IN our bathroom. We gross out, kill them, vacuum them up, throw the vacuum bag away, then call some exterminators (I think the PC term now is "Pest Controllers"). Well, now I have found out how much we are going to have to spend to get rid of these fiber-consuming tyrants and it made me start thinking of what else I would much rather spend the money on... especially after spending $300 on my doggies vet bill last week and $450 on our sprinkler system repairs the week before!!!
So, here is my SELFISH, partial list, in no particular order:
~ 40 pairs of Yellow Box Sandals.
~ 5 diamond bands that match my wedding ring.
~ 40 place settings of Feed on the Word dinnerware to add to the 2 I already have.
~ 60.6 horseback riding lessons for myself.
~ New furniture for my living room.
~ A plasma TV for my bedroom.
~ 2 sets of new patio furniture.
~ 20 azalea bushes for my backyard.
~ A block party for my birthday including Backyard Burger trailer, fun band and margarita machine.
Oh well, at least my house won't crumble around us now! Yeah!!
sofa blanket cover
4 years ago




2 comments:
Okay, where have I been and why did I not know about these CUTE shoes???
I'm so amazed by your HUGE heart and your willingness to foster a child. I'm glad to have another blog to add to my growing list too!! LOVE BLOGS!!!
And by the way, I'm not really the blog type either...
I can think of a lot of things I would rather have, too. I'm thinking trip to Vegas, personally.
Post a Comment