Monday, April 21, 2008

My friend

Hey out there! Not much going on today, that is why I love Mondays. It is my catch-up day. Laundry, phone calls, e-mail and most of all, Noah gets to lay around the house in his Spider-Man underwear as long as he wants! Really, for those of you who know him well, you know that is his favorite "activity"! I enjoy letting him do it too. I get a kick out of watching him roam around in his tighty-whitey's grazing in the refrigerator and playing all the Wii Sports games over and over until he is champion at them all!

The real reason I wanted to post today is to brag on my friend Malisa. I was just looking at her Picture of the Day blog called "Pictures and Pieces" and I am always blown away at her creativity and talent in photography. After loosing her husband suddenly back in August and now picking up the pieces and raising three adorable girls by herself, she is courageous enough to follow her dreams in photography and work on improving herself and her craft daily!

Please take a moment to enjoy her art... you can find the link to her blog under the "My Friends Blogs" menu down the page on the left... "Pictures and Pieces". Keep up the great work Malisa and remember how much we love you!

1 comment:

Malisa said...

It's not fair to make a girl cry so early in the morning! No, seriously- thank you Brent- better check out www.picturesandpieces.blogspot.com later today for some of your favorite people...