
Like I mentioned a couple of posts prior, my friend Malisa is an amateur photographer and starting a small business called "Fresh from God Photography." For a little practice, she offered to photograph Mr. Noah a couple of weeks ago then Lauragale yesterday.
She had just purchased new backgrounds and flash and wanted to work with them a bit before having some new clients in. As you can see from the photos of Noah I have included, she did an awesome job of catching his personality and love for his "lovies" he holds so dear. Some neat things that she offered that I have not included are cool textures that she added to many of the pictures to give them a more "vintage" look.
Yesterday we met her in a park adjacent to her house to get some shots of Lauragale. Of course Lg had to pick her outfit all herself, and it turned out nice to have her all in white by the brightly-colored azalea's and green grass. I loved catching her in this stage while her front teeth are missing! It is so precious!

Thanks Malisa for blessing me with these treasured images of my treasures. I love knowing that I will be able to look back and recall Noah and his favorite lovey "Pablo" and how sweet Lauragale looked during this time of physical transition! Being able to capture pieces of me and pieces of Curtis in our children is priceless. Knowing that they are growing up to be their own person and not just pieces of us is even MORE exciting.




2 comments:
I'm getting all teary eyed again!
Thanks for letting me take pictures of them! It is always a pleasure!
Pictures of kids are wonderful!
Post a Comment