Today we were watching my friends girls, and to keep everyone happy, we decided to take a trip to Bass Pro Shops. We lucked out too! It just happened to be Kid's Day... really, we don't plan these things, we just luck out!!When we arrived, we were coerced into climbing a make-shift rock wall out in the parking lot. Noah was the first to offer himself up as a sacrifice and I shamed Curtis into as well. They strapped Noah all in (right after we signed a release saying it was not the National Guards fault if he falls to the ground), he gets about two steps up and decides he is done! His favorite part was letting go and softly falling to his feet from the handy pulley system.
Curtis went next and had to go barefoot just like Noah. (Croc's and cowboy boots are not the most appropriate footwear for rock climbing!) He made it to the top in no time!
After that we went inside to "ride" four-wheelers, "drive" party barges and try on random camouflage attire. Here is the group with their camo hats on...
We also had to stop for a "photo-op" with the skeet-shooting mannequin...
... and let's not forget the STYLIN' gun safe that Curt want's to get... It is a Limited Edition with a portrait of John Wayne spray-painted on it... Did I mention it cost's $7,000?? Yes, $7,000. (ok, I don't think he wants it that bad... just in case you were thinking of getting it for him for Christmas.)
After the fun indoors we went back out to find a B.A. firetruck complete with water rescue equipment, jaws of life and chocolate lab...



... and sweet bikers who fingerprinted our kids and let them take pictures on their Harley's.
Could we have had more fun? Don't answer that...




4 comments:
I get the cucumbers to write about and you get this?
I like the hat picture. Have you seen my pic of Caci with the bear from BPS?
I love the camo hat with thumb in mouth!!! So cute! Go Curtis - what a stud! I bet his muscles are EIGHT inches!! I'll tell Carter.
I didn't know so much fun was to be had a BPS!!! I will have to make that a weekend outing for us...the boys (all three of them) would love it!!!
how cute! Thanks again for watching them on Saturday! I know they had a good time!
Post a Comment