Ok, so about two months ago we were lucky enough to purchase a Wii Fit and it has been the hit of the household ever since (especially with Noah!). I was really thinking that it was going to be super-neat to have... the kids could get some exercise, Curt and I could do Yoga on a regular basis and we all could have some fun doing it.
Well, after seeing this parody video tonight, I feel like a huge GOOBER...
Ok, so we didn't pay $300 for it, only $90, but still... the parody really puts it into perspective, huh? Anyone wanna come over and lean from side to side or stick your leg out??
sofa blanket cover
4 years ago




4 comments:
They said exactly what I'm thinking. Too bad - I love it anyway! I'm pretty sure I won't lose weight or gain muscle playing it... but I am the hula hoop champ!
hey, hopefully more videos like this will shame people into selling their Wii Fit to Vintage Stock...where I can buy one cheaper :):)
I still want one! We would be completely addicted!
How funny! Don't have this one so will not put effort/$ into.. blessing paid a fraction of cost for Wii!! Have you tried Tennis or boxing. I first had sore arms with tennis and boxing makes you sweat but have to keep it up for a while to really burn those calories!! Came across your e-mail again while cleaning up in box and added your blog to my favs and checked it out :) Will be praying for you and journey with "OK system". If have any ?s feel free to touch base. We have 3 FC now, 9, 10 and 15 and our own almost 9 y/o. Is fun but challenging to have a FULL house. Be blessed!
Post a Comment